What kinda BS is this!!!!!! You need to be on post-paid plan to use LTE on Apple Watch (says T-mo)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Goldfrapp, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

It's almost 2018, and we still have to deal with this post-paid vs. pre-paid bullsh*t!!!!! Un-f***ing-believable!!!!!!

During keynote, Apple made it seem so simple, seamless, and possible. That is such BS!!!!!!

There are so many people on pre-paid plans. Does that mean they are SOL???? I can not believe this BS!!!!!

F*** T-mobile and all other U.S. carriers!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Lobwedgephil macrumors 601

Lobwedgephil

3. dave006 Contributor

dave006

It means not today. It is also true for AT&T at this time, Post-paid only so that makes 2 of 4 confirmed. I would also expect Sprint & Verizon have the same restriction.

Dave

4. gagatronics macrumors newbie

gagatronics

5. cenetti macrumors 6502

I know 3 different people all on prepaid accounts not buying apple watch for this reason. For tmobile one of them is paying $40/month unlimited. He needs to move to $70/month plan and add $10 extra. That's $480/year just to have the privilege to use lte couple minutes a day on his watch.