Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

raynegus

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 5, 2003
Just curious what people are using M$ VPC for. I'm using it to run a dedicated CD thermal printer that does not have a Mac OS driver, otherwise I'd delete VPC from my system. And you?

brap

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2004
Nottingham
DOS games. Magic land, Fantasy world Dizzy... Wipeout (original from '94 or so), GTA:London... Theme hospital...

Windows 2000 for Microsnot Visio for enterprise developers; better than Rational Rose, but don't ask me where I got it ;)
I also sometimes test out .asp pages on the IIS webserver from in OS X. That's fun to set up...

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
POC.
Ports of call....

Not using it much anymore...
Used to have a Apple Pentium 166 Card back in the days when i really needes windows...

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
Back when I used VPC, I used it for...not much really. I tried playing a game called Castles of Adventure on it, but the sound was horrible and the game was so jumpy as to be almost unplayable. I also did TI-89 assembly development on it, using the Virtual TI emulator to test my programs. VTI is actually usable on VPC - it's one of the few programs I've found that runs at an acceptable speed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.