What Time did you get your last iPhone? Shipped to your house.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ahawks, Sep 17, 2012.

1. ahawks macrumors member

I am just wondering what was the times that everybody gotten there last iPhone when shipped to their house. I remember mine was the iPhone 4 and it was at 7:30pm. The guy from UPS said it was the last box from his truck.

2. Starbuckpga macrumors regular

3. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

My 4S came between 9:30 and 10 AM, but I wasn't home. I got them to come back around 1:30 PM.

4. daveishere macrumors 6502a

daveishere

haha, haven't people got other things to do this week?

5. tito2020 macrumors 6502a

I was taking a dump at 530pm when the ups guy delivered mines.

6. GeeSixx macrumors regular

GeeSixx

Dang, my UPS packages usually come at 330-4pm PST. I don't have too much experience with FedEx though, hopefully they come earlier. :)

7. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

8. TG1 macrumors 6502a

TG1

For iPhone 4 it arrived at about around 5:00 PM at my house. I'm having the 5 sent to my work this time so I get it earlier in the day. :)

9. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

The 4S came to my door via FedEx around 3:30pm EST IIRC.

10. mikelegacy macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

If your phone was shipped VIA UPS Worldwide Express, like mine was, it must arrive between before 12 noon on 9/21/12 to be in accordance with the contract Apple has with UPS.

All UPS Worldwide Express packages are delivered before noon.

11. dasams macrumors member

dasams

An evening dumper? :eek:

12. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

It was in the am, a little before 10, I think. My daughter didn't even tell me that it was here. She just got in the car and drove it up to my office and called me from outside. LOL

13. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

7-8pm god I hate ups. My house falls at the end of his route. I know the guy and my work is at the beginning of the route so this year I'm gonna goto work and hopefully we have a delivery and he can slip my my phones too he's done it for other stuff. Unless they ship fedex then it will be early

14. KimMelton661 macrumors 6502

UPS always comes late to my house! They are never earlier than 4pm. They usually drop stuff off between 5-7pm. -__-

15. Craiger macrumors 6502a

Craiger

I think it was around 11:30 Central which is much earlier than the normal deliveries come for me.

16. BrandonHacks macrumors regular

BrandonHacks

For every delivery on a normal day he comes between 11:00-1:00 ct. Should I expect it around then or sooner/later?

17. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

"Mines"... *sigh*

18. HowardSmith macrumors 6502a

All schedules are off! Things will not be normal on the 21st

----------

Hate to say it but everyones phone will not be delivered by noon!:p

19. TroyLovesSprint macrumors newbie

20. ahawks thread starter macrumors member

....Wow and I thought mine was late.

21. HowardSmith macrumors 6502a

You are worried about his/it's grammar when he also say he was "taking a dump":eek:

22. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

Cool. Did you use this? :)

Attached Files:

23. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Yes:D

24. GFLovesMy9Inchr macrumors member

I remember it like yesterday. It was the Iphone 4s, a replacement for my Iphone4.

It was a windy day, 30mph, blowing out of the north west which is odd for Michigan.

I was cleaning up the kitchen, the prior night my wife had spilled a couple drops of red wine on our Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. While the wine didn't actually stain my floor, it was slightly sticky, so I had to scrub quite a bit.

My neighbor knocked on my door around 2:13pm (EST) and asked me what lawn company I was using, because he was unhappy with some weeds that were growing in his yard. I explained to him that I had manually removed some crab grass, and that is why my yard resembled that of a high end golf course. I told him that due to the uncommonly warm winter we had, the per-emergence spray that was applied probably wasn't as helpful as prior years.

Anyway, my neighbor left and I was playing frisbee with my Austrlian Shepherd. She's a blue merle, and she has one blue eye, and one brown eye. I love her brown eye.

On or about 2:21PM (EST) We heard a diesel truck at the gate to our subdivision. I jogged from the back yard towards the road, and my dog followed me.

Much to our dismay, the diesel truck that sounded like a UPS truck was actually that of a sprinkler company doing some work in our neighborhood.

Sadly, I took my dog inside and I walked over to my liquor cabinet. I poured a glass of glenfiddich 30, (aprox three fingers), and began to drink. Glass upon glass upon glass.

I woke up the next morning around 8am and my Iphone was on the porch, my wife had left me, and my dog peed in the living room.