What time will the 5S be available to order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jack97, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Jack97 macrumors regular

Jack97

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to know what time we will be able to order the 5S on September 20th - I'd like to receive mine as soon as possible and in order to do that being in the first wave of orders is a must!

Will it be midnight or 12:01 like the 5C? Will the order times vary from country to country?

2. terzinator macrumors 6502

With all the hatred I'm seeing, you might be the only one ordering it.

I kid.

And I have no idea the answer to your question.

3. PDFierro macrumors 68040

I'm with you, OP. I'm hoping its midnight on the 20th. But nobody knows yet. At worst, it would probably be the morning of the 20th. And if we get a jump on it, we can still be one of the first people ordering.

4. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

I think maybe theyll announce more about ordering closer to next friday,

5. MegaBit macrumors member

After talking with AT&T to get an account problem resolved, they told me you can pre-order the 5S starting on the 13th with the understanding delivery could be up to 21 days depending on availability.

So you could stack things in your favor and try that along with an Apple store order on the 20th as 12:02 AM and keep close tabs on which one fills first, or just take one back for a refund.

6. jtp098 macrumors 6502a

It's normally 12:00 AM PST but they sometimes fall asleep on the server controls.. :cool: