What to buy with a few vouchers I have...?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MrMister111, Aug 6, 2018.

1. MrMister111 macrumors 68020

So traded in at Apple trade in thing in UK, and got £60 of Apple store vouchers. I'm happy to add to this to get something. I have a lot of Apple hardware, iPad Pro 10.5 and 12.9, older iMac, Apple TV, iPhone X, watch series 1.

I'm just wondering if there is anything anyone recommends to buy!

I have a wireless charger, have a 12.9 Smart Cover and keyboard, leather smart cover for 10.5, enough cases for iPhone X, so really unsure what to buy ha ha!

I probably would have got this, but have bought a Ugreen one as handy for watch and iPhone
    https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/produ...?fnode=97&fs=f=rechargebattery&fh=458e%2B4633

any help please
    thanks

2. Razzerman macrumors regular

Hello there,

I guess what you want to spend your vouchers on is up to you really. But I'd use them within a year, because the £ is probably going to go down big style, so you'll get better value for whatever you're after now.

Out of curiosity, what item(s) did you trade in to get the apple store vouchers?

Cheers,

Razzerman

3. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68020

It is up to me but just wondering what others would, and looking for suggestions.

It was an iPad mini 1

4. Razzerman macrumors regular

Fair enough :)

In that case, I'd probably go for Affinity Designer from the app store. I've used Illustrator for years, but for a change it looks quite a good app. Maybe there's a piece of software that might tempt you.

Cheers,

Razzerman

5. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68020

Can you use Apple store cards in the Mac App Store? didn't know that if so. I will have a look if can't find anything or no suggestions then, thanks

6. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor