Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

What to Expect at October's Apple Event: New iPhone 12 Lineup, Smaller HomePod Mini, Wireless Chargers and More

StaceyMJ86

macrumors 68040
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Is it just me or is the event missing from appletv ?? I only see the historic events no upcoming ones

Scroll down and it should pop up.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors 68040
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Nope missing that entire line maybe because I a running the beta on this Apple TV strange.

Trying restarting your AppleTV to see if it shows up. I do remember reading that several members in other countries and states didn’t see anything until 15-30 minutes before the keynote started.

Pacman72

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Trying restarting your AppleTV to see if it shows up. I do remember reading that several members in other countries and states didn’t see anything until 15-30 minutes before the keynote started.
Yeah could be the case I have tried restarting my appletv with and without a covid face mask just in case.. Being an expat in The Netherlands it may appear just before start of keynote.. backup plan is its on Youtube on the appletv... We haven't even got Homepods yet so cant imagine how long HomePod minis will take.. May have to jump over to Germany to grab them if and when they come out there maybe

StaceyMJ86

macrumors 68040
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Yeah could be the case I have tried restarting my appletv with and without a covid face mask just in case.. Being an expat in The Netherlands it may appear just before start of keynote.. backup plan is its on Youtube on the appletv... We haven't even got Homepods yet so cant imagine how long HomePod minis will take.. May have to jump over to Germany to grab them if and when they come out there maybe

You’re probably better off watching it on YouTube.

CWallace

macrumors G3
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Is it just me or is the event missing from appletv ?? I only see the historic events no upcoming ones.

Apple no longer shows new (current) events in the standalone Events App.

You need to go to the AppleTV app and scroll down and it will appear as in StaceyMJ86's screenshot (EDIT: saw your update - cool).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.