What to pay at the moment of the pre-order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elbeborandy, Sep 7, 2016.

1. elbeborandy macrumors member

Blessings, family. Hope you guys are fine.

I'm with AT&T Next, so I'm asking how much I have to pay at the moment for the pre-order.

I would like the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB but I know how will cost monthly on AT&T Next but I would like to know how much I need on Friday.

I mean, the only thing to pay is the tax (i'm already elegible) or there's another upgrade fee at that moment of $15? Or that's on the next bill?

I mean, how much I need for Friday. Only the tax or the upgrade fee? How much? :)

thanks.

2. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

not sure that i can help you with that lad, i would shoot 611 and see what they have to offer, or local att store would be best bet,because not sure if you knew we are pre ordering tomorrow night so in about 29hrs ish.

3. elbeborandy thread starter macrumors member

Yes, I know is on Friday at 3:00am... but I know there some people know how to calculate the tax before the pre-order begins, so I would like to know if the pax is the only thing or there's another fee or something :&

4. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Take your sales tax rate and take the full retail price there's your sales tax. That should be all you pay up front. As far as whatever other fees ATT has those will be on your next bill

5. elbeborandy thread starter macrumors member

Thanks a lot :)

I think mines is 99.94 :/ here in Puerto Rico