Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
ok, so my whole family's wrists are naturally thin. even with some of the "larger" members of the family. i have been bothered lately by my wrists being thin. i have been working out every other day or so (dumbbells) for about 3 months. my arms are looking decently strong and thick, but my wrists are still thin due to genetics. so, whatever i wear with short sleeves makes me look like a wimp because all that you can see are my lower arms/wrists. i'm not sure how to wear my sleeves and still look decent. anyone out there have a similar problem? kinda a weird question, but thought i'd ask.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I have thin wrist as well, but have never let it bother me. But a nice french cuff shirt with cufflinks will certainly help. The cuff will make your wrist look larger that they are.

Attachments

• French-Cuff-Shirts.png
    French-Cuff-Shirts.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 171

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
And you thought I was kidding. :p

Part of it is that the French cuff is folded over before the cufflink is added, so it tends to be thicker than a typical button/ barrel cuff.

B

Hope I did not offend you. No disrespect on my part was intended. I only wear french cuffs and know quite often I am asked what it is called. Hence my post.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.