what to wear to still look good with thin wrists- guys

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
ok, so my whole family's wrists are naturally thin. even with some of the "larger" members of the family. i have been bothered lately by my wrists being thin. i have been working out every other day or so (dumbbells) for about 3 months. my arms are looking decently strong and thick, but my wrists are still thin due to genetics. so, whatever i wear with short sleeves makes me look like a wimp because all that you can see are my lower arms/wrists. i'm not sure how to wear my sleeves and still look decent. anyone out there have a similar problem? kinda a weird question, but thought i'd ask.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I have thin wrist as well, but have never let it bother me. But a nice french cuff shirt with cufflinks will certainly help. The cuff will make your wrist look larger that they are.

Attachments

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
And you thought I was kidding. :p

Part of it is that the French cuff is folded over before the cufflink is added, so it tends to be thicker than a typical button/ barrel cuff.

B
Hope I did not offend you. No disrespect on my part was intended. I only wear french cuffs and know quite often I am asked what it is called. Hence my post.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.