What web searches claim about Trump:

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Aug 5, 2016.

1. mudslag, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016

mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Nor sure what it is you're looking to discuss but I think it would be useful to know what term/s were used to get these results.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 5, 2016 ---
    I can do it too

[​IMG]

discuss

2. thermodynamic thread starter Suspended

thermodynamic

LOL, nice job! :)

Actually, the search terms are straightforward. You probably used a number of similar words for your rebuttal. But that depends on the question being asked and the one answering them. In this case, the search engine you used isn't sure if you're thinking he is a lizard or alien. Unless you used both search terms, which seems unlikely, so the search engine is using a loose association to return a list of responses you believe are relevant.

In my case, the search terms also brought in multiple possibilities despite one set of terms that didn't tally with what I wanted to find. I think your search terms allowed a lot more creativity from the AI. Assuming we used the same search engine.

3. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

So you searched...."Is trump a lizard" or "Is trump a reptile"? garbage in garbage out.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

5. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Duh

6. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

He's got a little pee pee to go along with is little hands.