What will be the killer feature on iPhone 5S or 6 that other iPhones wont have.

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
Maybe better camera, faster processor and one hardware features that is not available on the previous iphone (rumors indicate to fingerprint scan)

The next iphone will definitely wont have a bigger screen/redesign.
The iphone 6 that will launch in 2014 might have a redesign and maybe bigger screen like 4.7-5 inch maybe... And after that what will people chase for features?
Phone Screen size has hit a plateau with 5 inch. Just like the megapixel and megahertz race.

Apple can take their time with better big screen iphone.

dvoros

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2010
killer feature that other smartphones won't have

The Biggest feature will be the screen size. The other smartphone companies have moved beyond the tiny image to screens that are extremely useful. Apple will stay with its miniature 4 inch screen and be left behind in the dust. Mark my words....this is truth and this is what you will see on the iPhone 5s.

noobzaja

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2013
The Biggest feature will be the screen size. The other smartphone companies have moved beyond the tiny image to screens that are extremely useful. Apple will stay with its miniature 4 inch screen and be left behind in the dust. Mark my words....this is truth and this is what you will see on the iPhone 5s.
I agree with you. It's time for apple to make iphone 5s with bigger screen! :apple:

N e e k

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2011
I'd rather them put in a 1080p screen than a bigger screen itself - the iPhone 5 feels perfect to me.

suprakc

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2013
Utah
The usual

Same thing it has always had that is better... Like the thinnest and lightest smartphone, the one that fits nicely in your hand and is unnoticeable in your pocket... Auto correct text that actually knows what your trying to say... HD voice... FaceTime... iTunes radio.. Potential fingerprint reader... Camera that takes a better picture... You know. The usual. :)

Apple fanboy

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
:apple:iOS 7
:apple:Better battery life
:apple:Better integration with your Mac
:apple:Better design
:apple:Quality materials
:apple:All the apps you already own
:apple:No lag
:apple:Retina display
:apple:It just works
:apple:Need I go on?

Jimmy James

macrumors 601
Oct 26, 2008
Magicland
The other smartphone companies have moved to screen sizes that I find impractical in a phone. I'd like to see other companies produce more great phones with the 3.5 - 4" size. That's the market I'm interested in and Apple is leading that market.

waa1futs

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2012
Better battery, like double, would be a killer feature honestly
Not happening.

Apple seems quite content with the current battery life being good enough for most customers. If they were really concerned with battery life then they would have put a bigger battery in the 4s or 5.

iAndyPham

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2013
Design, quality of build, smooth OS and App Store. Other than that, I see no reason iPhone is better than the horde of Android out there.

Shockwave78

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2010
Battery life..I think they set the standard for this years goal with the latest Mac releases(I do not use a Mac).

I am thinking somewhere around 50% increase in battery life, Due to increase in actual battery size, CPU and something else I just spaced because of copious amounts of alchocol

zipster

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2011
I really hope that the fingerprint sensor thing is as phony as the 'teardrop' iPhone design rumor that was floating around for months before the 4S. I see no practical use for it and it is as gimmicky as any of the features the Galaxy S4 has that everyone on here pokes fun of.