What will the other new (LED) monitor sizes be???

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Mr. Giver '94, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

24" is all fine and dandy, but I'm wondering what the rest of the line will include. Also, when do you all think the rest of them will be released. I'm hoping before WWDC. March maybe?? :)

2. Scottsdale macrumors 601

Scottsdale

I think it would make sense to update the monitors when Apple updates the desktops. I expect that Apple could either do a press release and update them within a few weeks if there is nothing but hardware upgrades to the Mini, the iMac, and the Mac Pro. Apple was waiting on some Intel quad core chips being released this month. OR, if there are model changes, then could be anytime between now and first week of March. I would assume we will see a 20" and a 30" to go with the new 24," but maybe they will surprise us with a new size closer to 34" 36." Clearly, a lot of people want big displays, and I think the market is there for a bigger display than even the 30."

That's my guess.

3. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

I'm sure the 20 and 30 will be updated. These have been due an update for a very long time now. I suspect next month - Apple's new "freedom" from trade shows allows them to release more frequently and more incrementally...