Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

x86isslow

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2003
USA
i leave this site for a few weeks, and i don't recognize it when i get back. i'm assuming this lube business originated in the paid forums?

i'm gonna have to scrounge up for one of arn's mugs at some point, i spend all day on this site

[edit] I get the feeling that I imagined the whole mug thing or it was offered long long ago when I first joined the site, because I don't see any mention of it anywhere on the "become a Contributor" page

szark

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2002
Arid-Zone-A
[edit] I get the feeling that I imagined the whole mug thing or it was offered long long ago when I first joined the site, because I don't see any mention of it anywhere on the "become a Contributor" page

Yeah, the mugs haven't been offered as a contributor perk for a couple of years. Now there are other perks, like Lube™. :D

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Weirder? Not at all.

*Types this while hanging upside down inside a giant hamster powered MacPro while watching Mad Jew and other members of the demi community lu... well, lets not go there. ;) *

The demis aren't weirder, just more public about their weekly lube wrestling GTGs.

And people thought they just got together for the beer and wings at Hooters.

Grakkle

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2006
Earth
The demis aren't weirder, just more public about their weekly lube wrestling GTGs.

And people thought they just got together for the beer and wings at Hooters.

Whahahahaha! And you didn't even mention the complimentary MacRumors blend Lube™ that's replaced the mug as the demi perk.;)

It's just too bad that the Lube™ supply is running out...we've been using too much lately.:eek:

Garden Knowm

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2006
California
I had my OIL checked recently...actually I had it changed...
Normally with an OIL change I get a free LUBE....

But, they said my "RIG was to big" to LUBE... and that they were not cabable of handling such a big piece of equipment.

I have heard that a lot!

I am thinking about driving my rig to BC.

attached is a picture of my rig... Fleetwood Storm.. in case you care :D

Attachments

• 98797.2003.Fleetwood.Storm.jpg
    98797.2003.Fleetwood.Storm.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 117

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
well, i was wondering about that "akward/cerrpy/secret MR crushes thread"!

BTW, iGary always talked about Lube, and lived in Annapolis, MD. Chundles signature says that. iGary is no longer posting. bingo, folks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.