What would be the best way to do this?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by P51, Jul 19, 2012.

1. P51 macrumors regular

I'm semi new to iOS (I used an android app to do this before) and I'm not sure how to do this.

What would be the best way to set up alerts at a specific time for medicine? I have crohn's disease so I take a wide variety of different things. Sometimes on busy days I forget to take what I'm suppose to take or how much.

For example some meds I only take MWF others everyday some I alternate dosages etc...

Would reminders be the best bet? However I can't figure out how to set it up to only happen MWF for example.

2. JoltinJoe macrumors member

When I was in college and had a different schedule of classes depending on the day, I found the iHome app to be brilliant for waking me up at different times on the different days (eg, 8am on MWF, 830am on TT, and 1030 on SS).

Seems if you don't have a better option, this would suffice. You can make unlimited alerts for FREE. Check it out.

3. BlueGummiBear macrumors 6502a

BlueGummiBear

You might want to check out a app called 2do. It will let you do repeating tasks/reminders like you want.

4. DefBref macrumors 6502

Do a search for meds in the app store and you'll find plenty of apps designed for your particular use case.