I have purchased the i5 3.1Ghz because i thought it out ranged the i5 2.7 with a weaker graphic card. But so far.. the benches are not that superb for the 3.1 against the 2.7 And for some reason, i get the feeling that a lot of people dont order the 3.1 and go for the 2.7 At the moment my order is waiting for weeks because i have a BTO with SSD. What would u do if your in my shoes? Ring Apple to change it into a 2.7 and have some money back.. or keep the config for the "future proof statement" ? Is there anyone out here, that can cheer me up a little to keep the 3.1?