What Would You Do for Your Candidate? Stab someone, maybe?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Cleverboy, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    As a future note... Obama supports, be careful when strangling a Clinton supporter, they may turn around and stab you. You have been warned.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i0kJwpAMw3-CLz-38VM1fw_Sj3RgD8V2CON80
    Vote or die. :p

~ CB

2. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

The ironic part is that Ortiz can't vote for Clinton now as he will be a felon.

3. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

LOL, ah, I love this country. ;)

I'll keep that in mind the next time I go to choke someone over their political opinions. Thanks for the memo!!!

4. Spizzo macrumors 6502

Yeah, in this day and age, you are better off with a 9mm. I find it easier to get my point across. :D

5. biturbomunkie macrumors 6502a

stab? don't they have guns in PA or something?

6. spork183 macrumors 6502a

spork183

stirring the effluent (or affluent?)

I thought back stabbing was a core foundation of Clinton's campaign.

7. NAG macrumors 68030

NAG

Wasn't there another case of politically motivated violence recently (in the last few months) in the states? I can't find the story about it.

8. dsnort macrumors 68000

dsnort

I had a joke about Clintons eligibility to vote all loaded up, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. :(

9. dsnort macrumors 68000

dsnort

If that video is true, can't we just cancel the next several months of campaigning? Please?!!

10. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I just don't understand this. I mean, besides the obvious, I just don't get how someone can care so much about a candidate. Anyone paying attention should just hate everybody, though some less than others. I get pretty passionate about politics sometimes though too. It seems so important, and as we see from the choices we've made, you don't want to end up with the wrong one. But to be this passionate, so want to stab someone over it. Someone you know at that. Guessing he was already crazy, but you know this is going to reflect poorly on her somehow.

11. stevento macrumors 6502

stevento

my brother is an obama worshiper
    your giving me ideas lol just kidding

12. NAG macrumors 68030

NAG

Well we don't have a control argument. What we need to do is have those two people argue over various things and record which ones end in a stabbing. That would give us a better idea of problem

13. szark macrumors 68030

szark

I don't believe this story. I mean, who ever heard of a Republican supporting Hillary? :p

14. Queso macrumors G4

I think you all need a dash of good old British cynicism injecting into your national character. These people aren't your favourite sports team :p

15. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

I remember seeing this story on the news a couple of nights ago. Two things stand out:

1) The lead in emphasized that he was a Hillary supporter and even the the early part of the story led me to believe he was affiliated with the campaign in some way.

2) There was no mention of the choking.

If all I had done was watch a bit the story and then close my mind in disgust (as I'm sure many did), I would have thought that this was one step shy of a hit ordered by the woman. Of course, this was local news coverage - I have no idea how it was presented elsewhere.