What would you do

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Helmsy67, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Helmsy67, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012

Helmsy67 macrumors member

I have a pre-order with apple but the ETA isn't until the 9th of October. I went to my local AT&T store today and they had 2 black 32 gig IP5's left and thats what I ordered. I tried calling apple to cancel my order but I was on hold for close to an hour and never got through. In the end AT&T ended up selling the 2 iPhones but I am debating on whether or not to cancel my Apple order and take my chances at getting one on the next shipment in to my att store. They said they had no clue when the next shipment would be in though. It could be tomorrow or it could be in a week. I know ultimately I will make my own decision but what would you guys do?

BTW there are 3 AT&T stores within 30 miles of me if that helps the odds of one of them getting a shipment rather soon.

2. Helmsy67 thread starter macrumors member

3. satirev macrumors 6502

4. Helmsy67 thread starter macrumors member

No thank you.

5. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I'm the kind of person that if I've ordered something online, I'll just wait until that delivery date. All the canceling and running around would drive me nuts.

6. Helmsy67 thread starter macrumors member

I'm generally of the same mind. I was just curious today so I called AT&T and they still had 2 left (at 4 pm!!!) so it kind of peaked my interest

7. pure3d2 macrumors 6502

You can't bump your own threads. This is against the forum rules. Be glad a moderator didn't catch this.