What's the best to do or agenda app out there?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by wayneholbrook, Dec 6, 2011.

1. wayneholbrook macrumors regular

wayneholbrook

What's the best to do or agenda app out there? For business or personal?

2. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Reminders (iOS 5 Stock App) is great for a business setting since in syncs with your Outlook task list.

3. SCARY GAY DAD macrumors 6502

SCARY GAY DAD

4. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

...and great for a personal setting since you can share lists with other users.

5. yezza macrumors regular

I can highly recommend 2do. Very flexible, nice interface, continually developed, syncs with reminders. Worth checking out.

6. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

This by far. I tried out a few others just to see if i liked them, but when iOS 5 came out i dumped them all for Reminders.

7. wayneholbrook thread starter macrumors regular

wayneholbrook

Reminders is a fantastic app but I must say 2do is just a tad better. You can see all your events in each calendar you set up for example: home, business, etc... Reminders you can create the calanders but must swipe through each. Also 2do has a badge app that shows the number of events you have set for that day that can be adjusted based on your needs. 2do also syncs with iCloud, so whenever you create an event in 2do you will see it in reminders as well and also in iCal.

Just wanted to hear from some others on what app you like the best when it comes down too todo apps

8. Frasern1 macrumors 6502a

I hate reminders. Why do I have to set a time that it is due? Why can't I just set a date? I like to have a list of when my test/projects are due but I really don't care if my paper is due at 8 or 9, I know what time the class period. If they would add the ability to just set a date with no alert that would be fantastic.

Since reminders lacks that major functionality, I use GoTasks, I like it a lot and it syncs between my iPad and my iPhone.

For agenda I just use the stock calendar, I like that one a lot.

9. ericg301 macrumors 6502a

and terrible because you can't sort by date or priority

----------

agree. reminders is VERY half-baked, both in a functionality and UI perspective. hopefully 5.1 will fix it, or least smooth out the edges.

10. DocNYz macrumors 6502a

DocNYz

Inside reminders with Siri but awesome note + for all my checklists and todo items etc.

11. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

OmniFocus

Can anyone clarify on the Reminders Outlook sync?