What's the best way to store your movies taken on iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mac2thefuture, Oct 8, 2009.

1. mac2thefuture macrumors 65816

Please help me run my collection more efficiently. I think I could have duplications and triplications of my shot footage. I have films on my iPhone, the same in iphotos which is stored on my int h/drive and also within iTunes which is on my ext h/drive. If I then edit and compile within iMovie I seem to lose even more room on my hard drive as another version is made. What should I do within preferences please?

2. schmidtmau macrumors newbie

storing movies

im having a problem with a download i made from my iphone. i downloaded an episode of entourage and synced my phone for the mms update with my computer and my phone crashed. i had to restart my phone, wait for it to reload all of my old information, and it reloaded everything great, except my downloaded tv episodes. they were however, sent to my computer but when i try to sync it back up it wont allow them to be put on my iphone. I WAITED 30 MIN FOR IT TO DL AND NOW ITS NOT EVEN ON MY IPHONE ANYMORE!! help......?

3. mac2thefuture thread starter macrumors 65816

^
    Not sure how your story helps with my question - Sorry