What's the deal if we paid by credit card/cash but no receipt for bumper?

bhsu21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Did anyone have luck getting store credit? I read some here said they got it and some not.

Could I use my credit card statement to show I bought it?

I stupidly threw away the receipt a week before they announced the free bumper program.

gehrbox

macrumors 65816
Jul 5, 2007
Charleston,SC
Did anyone have luck getting store credit? I read some here said they got it and some not.

Could I use my credit card statement to show I bought it?

I stupidly threw away the receipt a week before they announced the free bumper program.
Have you contacted the store where you purchased it yet?

ajnicho

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2008
i paid by card in store but accidentally deleted my receipt. just checked the website and its already been refunded

iFitz

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2008
I didn't have to do anything. Because I used a credit card to buy the case, it automatically got processed and refunded. You do not need your receipt. Just go to apple.com and click on the bumper program link, check your status by putting in credit card number you used to purchase bumper. Easy peasy.

matt550

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2008
I bought mine June 30th at the Apple store with my debit card. I had the receipt emailed and no longer have it. I entered me CC number in that link and it has no record of that card number. will the apple store have the receipt on file?

Luar949

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2010
In the morning i got to pick my free case nice of apple when ever i get it. but i just ckd the apple site and says i been given a credit for my bumper i bought at the store. So does that mean we get credit for our store bought bumper plus a free case?