Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Summer or Fall

• Summer

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Fall

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qbnkelt

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2015
Mid-Atlantic
Do you mean for devices? The iPhone 5/5s.
For release dates, I like September. Kids back in school, holiday over, quiet time.
******wow what was I drinking when I posted that?!?

I think a gold device with a black face would be stunning.

Last edited:

biracialfamily91

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2015
Queens, NY
I like my Rose Gold since I'm a girly girl. But my husband would like to see a sort of blue option. Like a dark blue he would buy it the second it came out. I don't think we'll see a new color option till next year though from the pattern it looks like it will come out every s model

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Your poll confuses me because you're asking us what colors we would like but the poll is about seasons.

I would like to see iPhones in a very deep navy blue and a matte black. i do think it's a bit strange that they've made the Apple Watch Sport space grey version look almost pure black but haven't come out with iPads and iPhones in that color.

electronicsguy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2015
Pune, India
DYOC - design your own color. Apple should offer a color wheel similar to Paint or Gimp. Let users select the hue, saturation, luminosity and voila!

got556

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2013
Indiana
Black or Slate. I bet if they ditched the silver or rose gold and went with Tiffany Blue they would sell a crap load to women also. Gold is getting a bit long in the tooth. But regardless, I just wish they would offer more black front glass with different colors. The red "anodizing" that HTC always used back in the day looks good too.
[doublepost=1459638093][/doublepost]
DYOC - design your own color. Apple should offer a color wheel similar to Paint or Gimp. Let users select the hue, saturation, luminosity and voila!

Motorola did this with their Moto X and I always thought it was pretty cool. I would never "personalize" the phone like you could on Moto X just b/c I sell too many phones, but the color options would be sweet.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
I'd really love some of the ipod touch (or similar) colors. The rose gold (looks pink to me i most light) is a step in the right direction. I'd love almost any shade of green, but going on ten years I think I'd settle for almost anything new, even if I had to order directly from Apple. I'd possibly even pay a $50 or so premium for it.

It would also be nice to get something other than space grey with the black bezels. I'd have been very happy with a silver/black or even a gold/black option over multiple upgrades. I've done the white bezel I think 2-3 times over the years and, while it's certainly livable, I prefer the black, particularly for media consumption.

Reactions: got556

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Black.

Winter, deep snow on the ground, blizzard like conditions at midnight, no light, one hundred percent zero color - BLACK.

Black. All of it.

Reactions: got556 and CB636

solarguy17

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2007
I want more options for with the front being black. If I could get a black front with a gold back, I would pick that up in a heartbeat.

#BoilerUp

Reactions: Azzurro
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.