Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bsquared397

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2012
I have heard a lot recently about preordering through Best Buy, Radioshack, and Walmart. But what about Sams Club? I reserved a black Sprint 16GB at BB, but I am not sure that launch day is the day the phones will come in. With Sams Club, you do not even put down a deposit, just name and number. Do you think that Sams is more likely to have iPhones in on launch day given that it has less demand then BB? I reserved on both so I guess we shall see...:apple:

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I reserved an iPhone 5, too, at SAMs, and I just spoke with the rep in that department (I'm at the store, now). She assured me that if I received the email confirmation then they will have one reserved for me in the store on the 21st. She said that they'll get the list of reserve orders on Thursday. I've found this rep to be knowledgable in the past. I guess we'll see on Friday. :)

katai

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2009
I reserved at Sams website but I forgot if chose the size. You guys that reserved at Sams had to pick a color and size?

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Well, I just got an email from Sam's saying that my iPhone reservation which was supposed to be available on the 21st won't be available until
7 to 10 business days. I was near the store, and they said that they won't have any for customers to pick up or purchase tomorrow. I did get to play with the demo iPhone 5 that they'd just opened for a couple of minutes. It looks and feels really nice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.