Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bonsai1214

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Penfield, NY
Photo%20Mar%2023%2C%204%2015%2006%20PM.jpg

what does it mean? i updated apps via the iphone app store and that suddenly showed up..

thanks
~Alex

Charlie Sheen

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2011
Mars
rotation lock. to turn it on off go to the home screen double tab home button swipe left to show up the ipod controls and press the roation icon to turn it off

I should learn the difference between left and right. i thought you meant the rotation icon. well if anyone needs me i'm going back to primary school.

mltaylor

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2011
rotation lock. to turn it on off go to the home screen double tab home button swipe left to show up the ipod controls and press the roation icon to turn it off

He said left.

Also, looks to be just a graphical glitch to me. Never seen something like that. Very tiny though

Bonsai1214

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Penfield, NY
yeah, i think its just a glitch. weird thing is though, if opened something where the top bar would switch from dark transparent grey to the lighter silver, like when i opened the facebook app, the thing would change too and have a drop shadow. i restarted my phone and it disappeared. oh well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.