what's up with this: Apple:Eudora

DreaminDirector

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2002
Ladera Ranch, CA
blah ahhaahahaa

that's funny sh*t! Bet you it was some disgruntled web code cruncher that just forgot to change it back. Any way you look at it, it's still damn funny!

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
OMG!!!

Wow, you ain't kiddin'. :eek:

There it is on Apples web site (look for yourself). It looks like someone has fallen asleep at the wheel here. Somebody is gonna get in real trouble over this one. Steve will not be happy if he finds out.

It is pretty funny though. :)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Gone but not forgotten.
Qualcomm is paying for the space. They ought to be able to put those things up there. :D

It's interesting to see that v5.2 seems to be almost all bug fixes with very few new or enhanced features. It does work well though and much better than Claris Em@iler, since that one is dead now.

benjaminpg

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Originally posted by bousozoku
Qualcomm is paying for the space. They ought to be able to put those things up there.
They're not paying for this space. Apple will provide a page with a screenshot to nearly any Mac OS X developer(at least with an ADC membership).

I do think its funny, though.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Gone but not forgotten.
Originally posted by benjaminpg

They're not paying for this space. Apple will provide a page with a screenshot to nearly any Mac OS X developer(at least with an ADC membership).

I do think its funny, though.
I'll have to dig up the rates I got from ADC for those complementary pages. :)