What's your favorite Apple product you own right now, and why?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by a-m-k, Nov 10, 2013.

?

What is your favorite Apple product

1. my iPhone

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. my iPod

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. my apple TV

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. my desktop

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. a-m-k, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013

a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

I'm just courious do you all have a favorite over one product against another?

2. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

This thread is misplaced. I think you meant to ask the question about Apple products not Mac products…

3. a-m-k thread starter macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

Yeah, I know.... I can't delete it or close it myself. Can someone who's not an admin who has been here awhile who may know how to do that please delete this?

Thank you!!

4. zipur macrumors 6502

My IPAD is my favorite device. You didn't offer that.

5. neteng101 macrumors 65816

What a horrible list of choices. OP must only own a few select Apple devices. :p

6. Hookemfins macrumors 6502

Hookemfins

Not a good list. You should have iPad iPhone Mac book pro iMac Mac Mini Apple TV.

You should re-create in Apple products as suggested.

7. simon48 macrumors 65816

simon48

8. cammykool macrumors regular

9. KUguardgrl13 macrumors 68020

KUguardgrl13

This should be moved or at least expanded.

1. 2013 rMBP - It's pretty much the most amazing piece of tech I've ever owned.
    2. iPhone - Hasn't left my side since January '13 and is a huge improvement over my previous BlackBerry.
    3. iPod Classic - EST. 2007 and still going strong.
    4. iPod Shuffle - It was my first mp3 player and Apple device. I know it's around somewhere, but it's been lost for a little while.
    5. 2009 MBP - Has been replaced by the rMBP because of cheap SATA cables frying, but it stood by my side for four years. We burned many midnight oils together.

10. Darkseid1701 macrumors newbie

11. Michael Goff macrumors G3

Michael Goff

12. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

My iPod Classic. Its a beauty and holds all of my music.

13. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

My G4 cube has and is my favorite apple product.

14. sdilley14 macrumors 65816

Talk about a timeless design. Our computer lab got a slew of these back in highschool, 10+ years ago. They looked amazing back then, and they still look really great to this day.

15. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

My iMac. Use it daily for work and is a pleasure to use. iPhone is a close second.

16. Mr Rabbit macrumors 6502a

Mr Rabbit

I concur, though mine gets extremely little use, however my iPhone is a very close second. Every now and then I still stop and think about how magical it is to have all of it's capabilities in something I can fit in my pocket.

17. arefbe macrumors regular

arefbe

18. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

My favorite, and all-time favorite, would be either the Late 2007 17" high-res MBP with matte screen. 4 GB, (512 GB disk of course- a replacement). It has the silver keyboard, the base weighs enough to make it non-tippy, it is thick enough (current models too thin). 1920x1200 res. Almost perfect.

Second place would be the 2008 unibody MBP.

19. A Hebrew macrumors 6502a

A Hebrew

First, anyone who votes for Apple TV, PLEASE explain....I am curious to hear the reasoning behind it (Unless the reasoning is "It is the only Apple product I own")

My favorite is my 27" 2012 maxed-out iMac. I use it more than anything else I own that has an apple on it.

20. three macrumors 6502a

three

The iMac G3. I've got two but my favourite one is my 600MHz snow model. It's a great internet browsing, blogging, and Spotify listening machine. Wouldn't trade it for anything else.

21. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

My MacBook Pro.

I think I could use Android fairly competently, so while my iPhone is still absolutely great, it doesn't even get close to my MBP.

I shudder at the thought of having to use Windows at home - and that's why my Mac is by far my favourite Apple product.

22. wickerman1893 macrumors 6502

wickerman1893

1. iMac 20" (Late 2008)
    2. iPhone 5s
    3. Macbook Air (2012)
    4. Original iPad
    5. iPhone 3G

I have an iPad mini coming soon, but because I haven't used it yet, I don't plan on rating it. I imagine it will be somewhere between 3 and 5, maybe a little below.

My trusted iMac has been used almost every single day, and still is running strong with Mavericks. Going to replace it next year, and it will definitely be a sad day. I hope to keep it in the family as a low profile photo editor and music server.

23. MyMac1976 macrumors 6502

MyMac1976

12" PowerBook

No wasted space and the best keyboard in the business

24. east85 macrumors 65816

east85

My MacBook 5,1, the first aluminum unibody MacBook available. It's been very reliable machine since I've owned it and operates almost flawlessly. I've upgraded to 8GB of ram and an M4 SSD, running Mavericks. I feel pretty sentimental about it, not even overstating that. It's going to be upsetting to let it go, but I think it's time for a change in the near future. The build is no doubt the best I've ever owned on a laptop of any kind. It would have been really nice if Apple chose to keep the door on the bottom to replace batteries on demand with their notebook designs, or even the option to upgrade RAM and hard drive.

It still shocks me every day that this computer is still running so well considering how old it actually is. I can't say that I've ever owned a laptop that has lasted this long and given me so little trouble. ACER, Compaq/HP and dell all failed me in under two years before I switched to Apple.

It's mind boggling to think my MacBook is going on 8 years. The build is so solid that it still looks like new money. Great product!