Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RudyGrow

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 12, 2009
Mine is Lacoste. Its basically the only clothes I wear (other than socks and undies).

kellen

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2006
Seattle, WA
If I had a favorite brand, it would probably be banana republic. i usually shop there, j.crew nordstrom and macys. No brand loyalty here.

Also my GF gets a nice discount since she is a manager.

RawBert

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2010
North Hollywood, CA
Ecko Unltd. has a cool graffiti style which I love (the t-shirts at least).

Others I like are: Dockers/Izod/Nike/Van Heusen/Perry Ellis/Fossil

I used to love the Gap like 10 years ago. Now all the clothes are too small. WTHell?

RudyGrow

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 12, 2009
If I had to pick one, probably Burberry. I mostly buy from outlet stores cause I can't afford full price.

I buy from eBay all the time. Why pay $185 for a sweater when you can pay $40 :D

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
I don't really have any brand loyalties, I buy whatever looks good.

But I do tend to gravitate towards certain brands for certain things. Levi's for jeans, Ralph Lauren (outlet only!) for polo shirts, and Rockports for dressy shoes.

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
United States
I tend to buy J-crew a lot. They have good sales on their t-shirts from time to time and they are really soft too, which I like a lot. I bought loads of them over Christmas when their t-shirts were around $15.

I got with Levi's for jeans and American Eagle for hoodies and misc stuff.

I like banana republic too but they're a bit too expensive for my taste.

Peterkro

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2004
Communard de Londres,Tiocfaidh ár lá
I work a lot and I know the brand pretty good. I have a fleece jacket that is about 6 years old but looks new. I will skimp on other crap to buy Mammut.

I looked at and tried Mammut and it is excellent quality,then I looked at Haglofs which is very nearly as good.Shell jacket from Mammut £400,from Haglofs £300.While I'd prefer Mammut £100 is quite a saving.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
I don't care about which brand as long as it's affordable and looks good on me. I do terrible with pastels and every few years that's the hot thing.

AV8TOR

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2010
Fort Worth TX
the-magic-nike-swoosh-logo-and-just-do-it.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.