Alright, guys. Sorry for another one of these, I'm just looking for someone to sway my decision, cause I'm really torn. I found a buyer for my 1st gen Macbook, and am looking to upgrade before fall. I'm in no particular hurry to buy right away. But, if I'm going to buy anyway, I may as well buy now and enjoy it. So, here's where I'm at right now... I really only *need* the 13" MBP. In all honesty, the 13" is my favorite size for a laptop. However, it would be a really, REALLY nice luxury to have a 9600 video card. Do I *need* it? No. But, while I have a X360, I still do 90% of my gaming these days on the computer. And, it would be great when I'm home on the weekend away from my desktop, or going to a LAN party, I could just grab my laptop and go. Initially, I couldn't justify what appeared to be a $800(!) difference between the 13" MBP and it's 9600-sporting 15" brother. However, after closer examination, it's looking like I could get a 13" MBP for a hair under a grand using my student discount and selling the free ipod, or I could buy a refurbished 15" MBP w/ the 9600 for $1350. ***** So, is the 9600 worth the extra $350, in your opinion? Right now I just feel as if I'm going to be upset if I purchase either. If I get the 13", I'll feel like I'm missing out on the video card that I *really, REALLY* want. But, if I get the 15", I'll feel like I'm missing out on having the newer laptop, the better battery life (handy in college), and I'll have spent money I really didn't need to spend. Any suggestions?