When do you think AT&T will announce subsidized guidelines for iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by burnside, Sep 10, 2012.

1. burnside macrumors 6502

We know that Verizon has already let it's customers know that they will need to switch to the new sharing plans in order to purchase a subsidized priced iPhone. We still don't know if AT&T will do the same. When do you think we might receive final word? Wednesday?

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I think they will keep it the same unless otherwise stated :)

3. Cougarcat macrumors 604

Unlike Verizon the sharing plans are optional on AT&T, so I don't see why a sharing plan would be required.

4. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

the only thing I could see them doing would be making you pay full retail to keep unlimited. I think throttling has really fixed the whole unlimited network bog down though, so they do not really care about people still having it.

5. burnside thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm guessing that everything will stay the same, although, things can change in a second.

6. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

They still release info for launch day procedures and how preorders will work. They even released an Upgrade App last year.

7. dotme macrumors 6502a

Sprint is already beating Verizon up over the forced shared data plans in commercials. Verizon will backpedal at some point. Sharing data should be an option, not a mandate. AT&T did it right by offering both options. I seriously doubt that AT&T would discontinue individual or family plans.

8. mpossoff, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012

mpossoff macrumors 68020

I don't think AT&T will do the same as VZW.

9. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

they are good commercials too haha. I always think of the terrible sprint speeds though when I see their commercials.