When do you think they will SHIP your iP5 and you get a tracking #?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dontwalkhand, Sep 14, 2012.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

I know based on previous iPhones, they always shipped out the phone 3 days beforehand, so that way you can get it directly on the launch day. Sometimes, some people got lucky and even got it a day earlier.

What day do you guys think they will be shipping the phone this time around? Personally, my guess would be sometime around the 18th, with a UPS/Fed-Ex Standard Shipping service, to get it to your door right on the 21st. UPS/Fed-Ex make their rounds in my neighborhood at around 10 AM, so I am hoping that I can sign for my package and head to work (ahh the pleasure of being your own boss, I just scheduled my clients for later in the day--around 6 or 7 PM).

2. zachnelson macrumors 6502a

Ordered via Verizon, hoping they at least give me shipping information by Wednesday.

3. jargon51 macrumors 6502

Yeah I work from home so I'm surely not going to miss it but that said, the earlier the better.

4. saleemyas3 macrumors regular

AT&T shipping options were "priority" and "overnight" ($15 more). I'm gonna guess priority has it shipping wednesday and arriving friday, and overnight has it shipping wednesday and arriving thursday?