When does AT&T actually receive the iphone 5's?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by neel.j.patel, Sep 18, 2012.

1. neel.j.patel macrumors newbie

Two years ago I had camped out at the AT&T store all the way from 6P.M The night before launch date of the iphone 4. When does AT&T, Verizon etc, actually get the iphone 5 delivered, the night before? So instance maybe this Thursday because release is Friday? Just wondering if anyone knew, Im surprised more people that work at AT&T etc, steal their phones a night early lol. Just wanted some input:)

2. alent1234 macrumors 603

they get them a few days before in unmarked SEALED containers that are only opened the day of launch. opened early under pain of death

3. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Are we talking about in the stores? Or the warehouse. Cause i would assume the warehouse has them and are ready to ship the first batch in a day or two. As far as the store, i used to work at a cor store. And yeah they would receive them. And the manager would basically stash them somewhere in the room in the back where all the other phones were. But there were other security measures put in place. In case an employee wanted to try and get a sneak peek. Or try to steal the merchandise etc.

4. neel.j.patel thread starter macrumors newbie

In store I was wondering about, yeah they should already have them by tonight im guessing lol