When Hillary starts WW3 with Russia

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
okay now that Trump has impaled himself, how are democrats going to defend their candidate starting WW3 with Russia? She already has a terrible relationship with them and has accused them of hacking the DNC even before there was any evidence. She has slammed Putin and tensions between US and Russia are worse than ever. Are democrats going to finally own up to something now that Bush has been out of office for almost a decade?

Reactions: jkcerda

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
No this is your next four years, I'll be up north spectating. Canada elected an actual liberal, and while I don't follow liberal thoughts on most things I appreciate someone being genuine about their beliefs. Hillary is not that person.
Funny that you think what happens here can't affect the rest of the globe. On the flip side - if you're not even voting, your obsession at tearing candidate(s) down is a bit disconcerting

thingstoponder

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Oh so she's going to start WW3 because she is strong and won't let Putin get away with what he's been doing? LOL. Yeah, we should just let Putin roll over Europe. That would be cool. Totally.

What would Reagan think of this?

Reactions: VulchR

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
It's not going to be WW3. It's going to be a series of proxy wars that will end up in a slaughter of American lives. Johnson will be remembered as a moderate for his approach on Vietnam.
[doublepost=1475975282][/doublepost]
Oh so she's going to start WW3 because she is strong and won't let Putin get away with what he's been doing? LOL. Yeah, we should just let Putin roll over Europe. That would be cool. Totally.

What would Reagan think of this?
Oh my, this is so wrong.
we have primary interests in Europe, and diplomatic opportunities in there. In Syria we don't have any interest, not even enough oil to justify any action. Syria is also politically meaningless.
Regan would never put a boot in Syria.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
okay now that Trump has impaled himself, how are democrats going to defend their candidate starting WW3 with Russia? ...
I don't need to defend a fantasy that was conjured up from your imagination.

That would be a ridiculous thing to waste my time.

Last edited:

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors 604
Oct 27, 2009
No this is your next four years, I'll be up north spectating. Canada elected an actual liberal, and while I don't follow liberal thoughts on most things I appreciate someone being genuine about their beliefs. Hillary is not that person.
Canada is to America as what Jersey is to New York.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
It won't happen, if either of the candidates were going to start a war it would be Trump when he throws a temper tantrum and orders our troops to attack another country for some personal insult their leader gave him.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
It won't happen, if either of the candidates were going to start a war it would be Trump when he throws a temper tantrum and orders our troops to attack another country for some personal insult their leader gave him.
yeah, the guy that even his own party rejects if going to be able to start war :rolleyes: Bush needed congress to start war, Obama/Hillary? not a single thing, just go bomb as they saw fit w/o congress opposing them.

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
That's really not how it works...

Reactions: jkcerda

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
yeah, the guy that even his own party rejects if going to be able to start war :rolleyes: Bush needed congress to start war, Obama/Hillary? not a single thing, just go bomb as they saw fit w/o congress opposing them.
Congress wrote the authorizations for the war in terror way to broadly when Bush asked for it which is what let Obama bomb countries without going through congress and what would let Trump do the same thing.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Congress wrote the authorizations for the war in terror way to broadly when Bush asked for it which is what let Obama bomb countries without going through congress and what would let Trump do the same thing.
except as shown NO ONE LIKES TRUMP, NOT EVEN THE PARTY HE IS SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT, all that power will be gone if Trump wins .

Plutonius

macrumors 604
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
okay now that Trump has impaled himself, how are democrats going to defend their candidate starting WW3 with Russia? She already has a terrible relationship with them and has accused them of hacking the DNC even before there was any evidence. She has slammed Putin and tensions between US and Russia are worse than ever. Are democrats going to finally own up to something now that Bush has been out of office for almost a decade?
It's not the bad relationship with Hillary but it's that Russia only respects strength. WW3 will only start if Russia believes it can act aggressively.