When is my iPod gonna arrive

Discussion in 'Community' started by mac15, Jul 26, 2002.

1. mac15 macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
    I went last saturday to buy an iPod and they said they had none and they would order one it for me from a another store, and they said 2 days max, well 2 days turned into 6......

On Friday I got a call from them saying your iPod has arrived, so I think great I'll go pic it up on Saturday, I went there today and they told me it wasn't in yet, they searched the whole store , on the computers ......EVERYTHING !!!!

But still I have no iPod, this is about the first time I have bitched about apple, but man this just got me pissed off, maybe next week I can go pick it up :(:rolleyes:
  2. SilvorX macrumors 68000

May 24, 2002
    'Toba, Canada
    hmmmmmmm, if they said its in, y would that happen, unless they accidently sold it 2 someone else or something, or got your order mixed up
  3. krossfyter macrumors 601

Jan 13, 2002
    secret city
  4. mac15 thread starter macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
    yeah I was really excited about getting it, and then they have none, I think they screwed me cause after they said "oh we have some 10gig models in stock" maybe they wanted the money, bastards
  5. idkew macrumors 68020

Sep 26, 2001
    where the concrete to dirt ratio is better
    ask for some cash off. if they told you it was in, and it wasn't, they owe you. time is not free. get $20.