When is my phone coming?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yungskeeme, Sep 25, 2013.

1. yungskeeme macrumors regular

yungskeeme

I ordered my phone on Friday at 4:30PM at an AT&T store. The rep told me 3-5 days it should be out to me (really didnt believe that). My card was charged immediately. On Saturday morning I got the confirmation for my order and an email saying my phone was shipped. A tracking number was provided for UPS. Today im still unable to get anything to pull up. I called the store I ordered my phone from yesterday and was told my phone was to be delivered by today or Thursday(tomorrow). Called today and he told me it's on back order and my phone would be coming with the next "batch". My status on the AT&T site is showing "Preparing to Ship" for the phone and Various Sim just updated to "Processing" from "Backordered". Shipment date next to the phone is showing 10/21 - 10/31. Can someone share how their wait went (if you've received your phone). Really getting frustrated. Just got rid of my s4 to try out the iphone and now im regretting it :(. Sorry just wanted to vent :D

2. UnbornApple macrumors regular

UnbornApple

It looked like everyones orders updated with that same shipping date. That was just them estimating.

I ordered a phone in the store and they told me it could be a while. The day after my sim card switched from backordered to processing it then shipped out.

So I don't think it will take much longer, unless you ordered gold.

3. mightygitis macrumors 6502

mightygitis

Sounds like they sold you a phone they didn't have! And charged you before they had it! Buying through carriers right at launch has been causing a lot of people headaches recently. You could cancel your order and try to buy in store.

4. yungskeeme thread starter macrumors regular

yungskeeme

Damn lol. I ordered a 16 GB in Gold.

I asked if I could and the guy told me no. Said if Im able to find another ATT store that has it in stock then they can contact them and I can pick it up from there. Ima give until this weekend to update. After that I might have to just get the 5c which i really dont want but im tired of this blackberry. On it's last legs

5. D3TSURA macrumors member

don't like the 5s in Space Gray or Silver?

6. yungskeeme thread starter macrumors regular

yungskeeme

i do. Was just thinking about if I sold it later down the line.