When will APPLE start giving out shipping notices?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dontwalkhand, Sep 18, 2012.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Has anyone got a shipping notice from Apple yet? What day can we start expecting tracking information to show up on the Apple Store account page? Mine and a buddy of mine's still says "Processing Shipment" with mine being able to be tracked using a Reference Number on UPS, but his, you can't track at all, which kind of has him worried.

I told him that we should just wait until Apple starts putting tracking information on everyone's account before he should start getting worried. The question is when usually? The last time I ordered anything off of Apple.com was a MacBook Pro, but that one I got shipping info right away on Apple Store account.

Thanks
    :apple:

2. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

3. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

:confused:

4. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

im running

Maybe i was wrong! they still have a few hours left. I actually ordered a macbook air too, I was hoping it would arrive tomorrow but i guess theyll both arrive together maybe?

5. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

6. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

My reply was because of your title and reply mismatch.

But based on UK and EU shipping notices going out early, I believe you are correct. In the next few hours I predict.

7. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

I have: Shipment Dispatched, but I can't track it.

8. dgstan macrumors 6502a

Try tracking it on UPS based upon the phone number as a reference. I'll bet it's sitting in Louisville with 1.5 million others.

9. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

I came just to same the same thing. Checked mine this morning via UPS (ref # is your cell number) and mine is in Kentucky.

10. MS2083 macrumors regular

hopefully by tonight! Mine still says "Preparing for Shipment", but I did the UPS Track Reference and its still in Louisville, KY...

11. jester0723 macrumors regular

So's mine. Started in Nashville and got to Louisville at 11:37 last night. They're hanging its cool.

12. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

My guess would be Thursday. It's listed on ups.com as "next day air," if the masses were tracking it today they'd all freak out and think it was arriving tomorrow.

13. philipk macrumors 6502

Thanks for the suggestion.

My two phones have been in Addison, IL since Sunday.

14. nostresshere macrumors 68030

You can not compare the shipping of 1 million iphones, all to arrive on the same day with a single purchase of a macbook.

Scan through the many active threads about shipping notices and you will see they are holding off on posting this info.