When will I be able to walk into an Apple Store...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TSE, Sep 26, 2013.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

... and pick up 4-5 iPhone 5S's for T-Mobile? Will this be possible by mid-October? Mall of America Apple Store is the one we enjoy the most (there are a few employees that have been working there since we can remember that are a pleasure to work with).

Family is upgrading. :)

2. PDFierro macrumors 68040

3. KPOM macrumors G5

If history is any guide, I'd guess mid-November, as well. However, because the AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile versions all support the same LTE and GSM bands, if you are just looking for an unlocked iPhone, you can get lucky now. Just get whatever phone is available device-only from the Apple Store.

4. TSE thread starter macrumors 68030

Errrrgh!!!!! Should I be happy because I own AAPL, or should I be pissed that I need to wait so long for a new phone!? :) :mad:

5. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

You just buy the AT&T one... it works on T-Mobile. I did just that this past Saturday. I just walked in and bought one at the apple store in emeryville.

6. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

7. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

I think you will be fine in a few weeks time, your only concern will be availability of the colours you want. If someone in your family wants gold, you may have to wait a bit longer. Here in the uk, I can get my hands on a 5s relatively easily, just not the gold one

8. LostSoul80 macrumors 68020

LostSoul80

9. CEmajr macrumors 601

I agree that it will be around November. Most retailers are also saying that's how long it will be before they have plentiful stock.