When will iphone 5 ship uk?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Abz, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Abz macrumors newbie

Okay I preordered mine on Friday and it is preparing for shipment delivery date is 21st I'm abit worried it has not shipped, if you live in the UK has yours shipped will it be shipped tomorrow (Wednesday)?

2. SEVEN28UK macrumors newbie

I ordered mine 1st thing as soon as the store came back up.
    They're still showing as "Preparing for Shipment" and due on the 21st.
    I would have expected it to have shipped by now as well, hope they still comes on Friday as I've taken a day off to collect them.

3. jimN macrumors 6502a

jimN

I'm guessing/hoping that it means they are being dispatched from stock in the UK, although they could put them on a plane tonight and have the delivery companies sorting them for distribution by Friday.

They have done this every year and every year they seem to get it right so I don't imagine that someone has just forgotten us this time around.

O2 finally pulled their finger out and got sorted with the sim cards so I'm just waiting to get the new phone now.

4. spinstorm macrumors 65816

They get beamed into your bedroom at 8am on Friday so of course it won't get shipped.

Or they are in England already and will be shipped Thursday night and be delivered Friday as we have next day delivery in this country.

5. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

Its perfectly normal if your order is still showing as 'prepared for shipment'. iPhone 5's are most probably sitting in some warehouse waiting for UPS to collect and go out on a 'next day service'... meaning your status should change by tomorrow and you'll get your phone on Friday (if it doesn't change tomorrow, i'd be worried lol)

I believe those who are already getting 'shipped' emails are those outside the UK and their phones are coming directly from China.