Where are all the Verizon phones?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IUBall22, Oct 4, 2012.

1. IUBall22 macrumors 6502

2. kevin222 macrumors member

I sure haven't - I've only seen inventory pop up once in the past few days and it was 50+ miles away...

3. slumpey326 macrumors 6502

are you talking about trying to use the apple reservation system each night or via verizonwireless.com

4. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I got one in Atlanta a week ago...16gb white for my GF through the reserve system.

5. IUBall22 thread starter macrumors 6502

Anything except ordering and waiting 3-4 weeks

6. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

verizon was the last one to sell out here in austin TX apple store, even sprint sold out before them lol

7. ecschwarz macrumors 65816

ecschwarz

I'm in the other boat - it seems like where I am (central Indiana) there are actually a few Verizon models readily available and AT&T ones are in short supply. The one Walmart that I sometimes visit had both a white 32GB and a black 16GB in stock the other day, but they can't keep AT&T ones at all.

As for the Apple Store, I haven't really looked here for Verizon ones, and I know Target wasn't allowed to do preorders with Verizon ones (the lady there overshared while I was looking at their case selections), and Radio Shack seems to be getting them out to people as soon as they get them in (still have a few preorders of their own, but mostly AT&T).

Not sure if this helps, but I think it varies by region and carrier a lot.