Where can I buy a iphone 5 for verizon in nj

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JS3, Sep 27, 2012.

1. JS3 macrumors regular

I cant find a iphone 5 for verizon. I am on the preorder list for verizon for Oct 5th and now they are telling me it wont ship until the 19th wtf?

Dont wanna wait that long. Anyone know of any in stock?

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Luckily most people realize where you can and not POSSIBLY buy an iphone. If everyone that is looking for an iphone posted here, could you imagine what this site would look like?

And, last I checked, NJ is a good size state with many Apple stores, and VZ stores, and Best Buy stores, etc. etc.

Apple.com does a thing at 10pm - see active posts here. Various stores get stock from time to time. YOu and millions of others want to find a phone as well.

3. pozols macrumors newbie

apple website after 10pm

Go to the apple website after 10pm, then prior to completing your order you can select "Pick up" . check which apple stores around you have your model in stock. Then you can reserve it and must pick it up the next day. Then cancel your other order. There is an article on the macrumors front page from a few days ago about this... just started a few days ago.

4. forty2j macrumors 68030

forty2j

People who want an iPhone 5 right now:
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------|

People who have an iPhone 5 right now:
    |---------------------------------------------------|

There simply isn't enough to go around. Your best bet is the Apple personal reservation system, but you need to be quick, as your store may be getting none at all and what they have generally will be reserved by 10:03pm. Otherwise, if you can't wait a week, then you need to make daily (preferably early morning) visits to your local VZN stores, Radio Shack, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target to see if they just happen to have one of your preferred models in stock. Generally, you'll be told no. Although my local BB did at one point have surplus Black 64GB VZN.

5. soco macrumors 68030

soco

I would try heading up north to the Rockland County, NY area.

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030