Where can I buy an extra lightning cable?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jacoblee23, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Jacoblee23 macrumors 6502a

I'd like to keep one in my car as well. Nobody seems to have them. My nearest apple store is about an hour and a half away. Has anyone had any luck finding an extra lightning cable?

2. Squid7085 macrumors 6502a

Apple Store is the only place I found any, I had to drive a bit out of my way too, but as of right now it seems to be the only place.

3. chrise2 macrumors 6502

Go back in time to 9/21 and order them from apple.com. Then you'll have them in the mail today like I did. :) Seriously though, its a new proprietary connector so the only place you'll get one is one that sells Apple stuff. In time, they'll be everywhere, but Apple can't even make them fast enough right now.

4. armoredsaint macrumors regular

armoredsaint

was at the apple store today here in columbus ohio around 11am - they had about several dozen at the back where the other cables are at. i bought two myself.

5. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

For the next 2 weeks its gonna be hit or miss at the apple store. I live about 15 mins from my local store and i'm just hoping to get lucky. I didn't realize how many 30 pin cables I had. I need more lightning!