Where can I buy Lakers VS Bulls tickets safety and at good price?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by likers, Dec 10, 2011.

1. likers macrumors newbie

I really want to get a ticket for that game. I looked the price on Stubhub, $170 for up corner. Are there any other places that offer better deals?

What's more, it seems like stubhub is similar with ebay. It's really not safe I think.

I mean if it can ensure that they have the right ticket and I can get it, a higher price can be accepted. So where to buy tickets safety and cheap?

2. acidfast7 macrumors 65816

acidfast7

I used StubHub for WorldSeries tickets (Sox in 2004) and didn't have a problem.

3. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Stubhub is definitely safe. I have bought tix from them (Bruins, Patriots, & Red Sox) at least 20 times over the past 2-3 years. Once there was an issue with a seller not being able to produce the tickets I had bought. Stubhub replaced them with tickets in the same section, no hassle, no charge.

Pretty much, I don't go anywhere but Stubhub now. If you buy at the right time for the right game, you can get great deals too. The prices usually start out fairly low, then climb as the event gets closer, and then a few hours before game time they drop like crazy. They have a last minute pickup service near the stadium too, so you can pick the tickets up if you decide to go the last minute route. If not, they will ship them to you Fedex 2 day.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I have purchased and sold Denver Broncos tickets several times this year on StubHub without any problem.

5. Abyssgh0st macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

StubHub is definitely safe- I'd say much more safe than eBay, and I don't really consider eBay to be that unsafe.

6. likers thread starter macrumors newbie

wow thank you so much. stubhub seems pretty good. :)

----------

thank you for all of you guys' reply. I'm on my way to buy the ticket now! lol