Where can I find fan cover for mba13 late 2010 ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by V4705, May 17, 2012.

  1. V4705, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012

    V4705 macrumors 6502

    Mar 23, 2009
    I need the back plate thingy (the black strip that protect the blower fan, between the screen and the keyboard).
    Mine is broken and I can't find it anywhere.
    What is the name of the part and where can I get it (not from applestore of course:D).

    It's a MBA 13" late 2010.

  2. yusukeaoki macrumors 68030


    Mar 22, 2011
    Tokyo, Japan
    ifixit doesnt have the vent plate for MBA.
  3. V4705 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Mar 23, 2009

Share This Page