Where could I grab a gallery of photos that is a few GB in size?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Doju, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Doju macrumors 68000

With the new Dropbox offer, you need to upload 5GB of photos using the new feature and you get 5GB. I currently lack 5GB of photos, so I need to acquire some new ones. Does anyone know where I could download a few GB of photos, perhaps a gallery or something?

2. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

3. Doju, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012

Doju thread starter macrumors 68000

Well, I uploaded the 2GB I had (probably a few hundred photos) and I got around 2GB of space, not the 5GB (maybe it's just pending?).

But this Redmondpie article said I needed to uploaded 5GB or more of photos: http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-in...its-latest-beta-release-for-windows-tutorial/

edit: from the forum post:

4. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

Strange discrepancy. Maybe it just takes a little time to give you the storage? I'm not sure. Sorry I can't help more.

5. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

I can tell you it requires gigs of files to do it. I pretty much took around 3 gigs worth of photos and pictures I have collected over the years, put them on my phone then "imported them" into dropbox. Once the computer finished coping the files from my phone to dropbox I deleted them off the SD got some more and repeated said process. I still need to raid my parents computer for the last gig or so but when I am completely done I plan on deleting everything out of that box in dropbox for the extra 5 gigs of what ever the hell I want to do with space.

And before the OP or anyone ask. Hell no will I share the collection. I have quite a few very personal photos in there.