where did you buy your macbook air wrapsol skin?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by tuna11, Sep 8, 2011.

1. tuna11 macrumors newbie

Hey,

Where did you buy your wrapsol skin for your macbook air, they sell it for 50 $ which is a little bit too expensive!

Any recommendations?

2. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

I'd like to know this too.

I'm a bit pissed at Wrapsol at the moment. I tried using their promo code "laborday" for 35% off on Labor Day while their landing lage advertised this promo and it kept telling the promo had expired. I emailed their customer support, and reached out on facebook and twitter. I only got a reply on their facebook page telling me that the 10% off promo code "facebook" should still work, which it does. But c'mon! I would have bought it at 35% off, but their system wouldn't accept it. I feel I was lied to. No reply from their customer support yet.

3. iphoneipad macrumors member

try phantom skinz. They offer matte skin for macbook air as well. IMO wrapsol are slightly (only slightly) better than phantom skinz. But phantom skinz are much cheaper:)

4. slo82 macrumors newbie

5. JulesK macrumors 6502

Directly from Wrapsol

I was able to take advantage of a 40% off coupon that they had advertised on the site, but of course then shipping was no longer free. But I got mine very quickly and in perfect condition (sent in huge box), and it installed very easily.

6. komoornik macrumors regular

I was wondering about Wrapsol too. But the shipping cost from their site to Poland is 49 $ ?!?!

I ended up buying two Zagg skins on eBay - 50 $ with shipping.

Then I sold one skin for about 45 $ here :)

7. ann713 macrumors 6502a

The only retail store I was able to find Wrapsol at was Fry's Electronics. Not sure if you have one near you but it was $29.99.

8. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn