Where is leaked iPhone (5) Camera?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Anti-Lucifer, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

so today microsh_t announced it's nokia flop windows 8 lumina 920 model of course without pricing and release date :rolleyes:

Since there is about every leak available on the new iphone 5 hardware sans cpu/gpu, memory, and camera module, you would expect at least the camera module to appear.

It has not thus far and with 7 days left, do you guys think it will have optical stabilization like the pureview 920 lens? It looks all hyper awesome in the youtube video but seriously, it's too good to be true - especially zero jello effect when panning and the stabilization looks to rival that of any DSLR w/video even camcorder.

Too bad it runs windows (because windows phone 8 looks original but very very bad. Square tiles that updates is just a clusterfk of confusion).

2. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

This is fanboyism at its best :rolleyes: and the Lumia 920 is actually looking pretty good right now, let's hope Apple doesn't drop the ball

3. Anti-Lucifer thread starter macrumors 6502a

why is it fanboyism? I don't like wp7 or wp8 - it is very nasty compared to even iOS. Square updating tiles - it's just a mess.

Also, the hardware is awesome: 1280x768 on a 4.3" screen. I believe it's the highest resolution right now for any smartphone but it's not sold yet.

4. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

There have been no leaks that I've seen about the camera module. The 4S is very good, but I don't think there has been an iPhone yet that hasn't included a camera upgrade of some sort. Curious.

There are legitimate complaints about Windows 8, but usability is one I haven't experienced, or heard. Media, Apple fanboys all have touted it's usability. Curious, How much first hand experience do you have with it?

5. Anti-Lucifer thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've had enough experience to tell you it is original non-copy of iOS. It is the one of the few advanced mobile OS'es that are actually original. But that originality comes at a huge expense of being ulgy as sh.. as well as being confusing.

Previous generations of wp7 hardware was not up to par but this new 920 lumina looks like a powerhouse. Same hardware cpu as the SG3 even. But too bad it runs windows.

6. anonymouslurker macrumors regular

Fair question...

Maybe not fanboyism, but certainly a lot of bias.

Options are good, we shouldn't dismiss things out of hand.

7. Anti-Lucifer thread starter macrumors 6502a