Where to buy an iPad in San Francisco?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by suzboop, Jul 30, 2010.

1. suzboop macrumors newbie

I have called all three stores (Chestnut street, Stockton Street and Stonestown) and even Best Buy and I can't find anyone who has any 32 GB wifi (w/out the 3G) iPads in stock. I don't want to order one online b/c I need it by August 9th (for vacation). Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can purchase an iPad with those specs and pysically walk out of the store with it, so as not to risk a shipping delay?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Also, if there is a reliable online source that will get it to me within 2 days, I am ok with that as a last resort.

Thanks in advance,

Susan

2. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

HiFiGuy528

Just left the Stockton st store. They have a mountain of ipads behind the counter. Not sure what model. You should call them.

3. clovis112 macrumors regular

i literally just walk out of bestbuy at colma a few minutes ago and picked up one there. they only have 64GB wifi and 64GB wifi+3G only.

4. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Valley Fair (a bit far) has them. My Dad is picking up one right now. They told him that they have every model in stock.

5. suzboop thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replies, got one at the Hillsdale Mall!

I went to the Apple Store at the Hillsdale Mall on the Peninsula and bought one with no wait and great customer service. Thanks!