Where to buy Iphone 4 16GB or 32GB?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by super michael, Aug 10, 2012.

1. super michael macrumors regular

I am going to be going to London on October 19, I was wondering which shop would have Iphone 4 16GB and 32GB?

I live in GIbraltar so please don't tell me online, since most shop don't send mobile phone to Gibraltar, it has to be a shop in London.

Which shop in London would have Iphone 4 16GB and Iphone 4 32GB second hand?

2. Jasper84 macrumors regular

Why don't you find a ebay seller that lives near the area you'll be visiting on the 19th? ask the seller to hold the iPhone for pick up when you arrive to London just a thought. There's a nice apple store Regent Street London they might have some refurbs on sale

3. super michael thread starter macrumors regular

I rather not use ebay, since I am going with family. I guess I can shop at Regent Street London, so in the apple store they sell refurbish right like 16GB and 32gb?

4. super michael thread starter macrumors regular

How much would a refurbish Iphone 4 16GB or Iphone 4 32GB cost? Is there any risk in getting a refurbish Iphone?

5. al0513 macrumors 6502

6. super michael thread starter macrumors regular

7. al0513 macrumors 6502

ahh ya you're right. sorry.

8. super michael thread starter macrumors regular

I checked the apple.co.uk site and say they don't sell Iphone refurbished, I don't know were to get second hand or refurbish Iphone then.

9. CASLondon macrumors 6502a

I don't know the policy on this, as I'm not yet eligible for the marketplace forum, but I live in London and have a very good condition iPhone 4S, less than 6 months old, under warranty with box and receipt and unopened charger, that I am planning to sell to upgrade to the new iphone in the autumm. If you are interested get in touch, i could send you pictures, etc.

Other than that, I might be wrong but I don't think Apple will sell refurbished in person, that is a mail-order option. For used, search Gumtree.com for London listings, its like a craigslist, or in person localized ebay, the usual caveats apply.

I think all the places that buy back iphones in London just sell them through ebay. You could use that for in person collection sales.

10. Mat246 macrumors regular

Cex will most probably have a few, it's a second hand electronic goods shop and there's probably more than one In London, although their iPhones are overpriced sometimes. I'd say your best bet is London gumtree or the eBay option.