Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

miksterman

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2009
I normally do not buy many movies off of iTunes store. I soon rather convert it myself then add it to iTunes. But in some occasions I haven't been able to figure out how to make the conversion so I just give in and buy it. As of late I've noticed the selection on iTunes has blown and I can't find what I want. Does anybody know of another place online that I would be able to buy and download movies in widescreen format with surround sound that will work with both iTunes and sync and play on my AppleTV?

Scarpad

macrumors 68020
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
I normally do not buy many movies off of iTunes store. I soon rather convert it myself then add it to iTunes. But in some occasions I haven't been able to figure out how to make the conversion so I just give in and buy it. As of late I've noticed the selection on iTunes has blown and I can't find what I want. Does anybody know of another place online that I would be able to buy and download movies in widescreen format with surround sound that will work with both iTunes and sync and play on my AppleTV?

Nope only Itunes to buy and play on ATV unless you are ripping yourself. If you are doing DVD's I have'nt run across Any that AnyDVD could'nt handle. If you are on a Mac then it might be a bit trickier. Also I find the selection on Itunes to be about as good as anyother digital downloader.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.