Where to buy Power Support Crystal film set for iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by docprego, Oct 20, 2011.

1. docprego macrumors 65816

Looking for the 2 piece set of crystal films for the iPhone 4S screen. It's out of stock everywhere I check including their own site. Any suggestions?

2. trek360 macrumors 6502

It looks like the crystal front back is back ordered but expected to ship from power support in 14 days. If you need it now, I'd get the three piece set that includes an anti glare in addition to the crystal front/back. That'll run you $5 more but it looks like it's in stock at least.

3. Chrispy650 macrumors newbie

This is what I did. I really wanted to try out the anti glare one too so it's perfect. If I don't like it at least I have the crystal one as backup. Plus it's only $5 not that bad

4. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

You can get 3 front pieces and 3 back pieces on amazon for around $7

Useful to have more than one because you can sometimes ruin them by leaving bubbles when applying. You can also share them with your friends!

Amazon link: iPhone 4S Screen Protector 3 Pack (Front & Back)

5. docprego thread starter macrumors 65816

Great idea, I think I'll do that. Thanks.

Agree, this makes a lot of sense to me.

Thank you but I am specifically looking for Power Support films.

6. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

You can also order the 3 set films through a couple of vendors on e-bay. I just picked a set with two front crystal films and one back for $20 and change with free shipping. Cheaper than the Power Support US website. Now they are coming from Hong Kong so it may take a bit of time to get them here.

----------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-SUPPO...ps=63&clkid=3629208188999422564#ht_4914wt_953

Here's the website. He only has a few left in stock. Appears these are the ones without the extra cutout for the proximity sensor. I prefer this style as it works just fine without the cutout.

7. MidNightZ83 macrumors newbie

I also ended up ordering the 3pc set with the crystal and anti glare front and crystal back. Seemed like the power support films are the way to go

8. njgeek macrumors regular

I did the same thing, saw everything was out so I ordered the 3 pc set yesterday and got a shipment notice today. Great speed!

9. iSIILENT macrumors regular

same, received tracking number today, i went with the 2 day fed-ex .... figured with the coupon and already wasting money since i purchased protector for my ipad 2 that i waste a lil more on shipping, should get to me by tues...

10. bgench macrumors newbie

Where can I buy the 3 piece set?

I have been looking all over the Apple Store website and can't seem to find the 3 piece set, including the 2 Crystal Screens, and the 1 Anti-Glare?

11. STC macrumors 6502a

Its on the Power Support site, use the coupon code listed in the coupon code thread for some % off.

12. njgeek macrumors regular

So I received and installed my 3 pc set crystal film today (quite successfully I might add)...and I realized after there is no cutout for the proximity sensor. I bought it straight from their 4S page, choosing the 3 pc set because the individual fronts were out.

The sensor seems to work fine, I even smudged over it with fingerprints and tried it and had no problems. Is this normal for power support crystal film? Or did they put this one in the wrong section of their site? Will it be a problem later?

13. dqfayi macrumors regular

I have done what the previous fans said. It worked so quick!

14. Epiphron macrumors regular

how's the anti-glare powersupport?

does it diminish quality that much?

15. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

The cutout for the prox. sensor is only something new. I have had it on my ip4 for about a year with no problem. personally, I would prefer the no cutout since if you have an additional cutout, its just more places crap can get into.

16. The Toddler macrumors member

The Toddler

If you really want the one with the proximity sensor cutout, just call them and tell them what happened and they will send you a replacement.

However, as the previous poster stated, the phone (black at least) works just fine without the cutout. I had them send me a replacement, but I think I'm going to keep the original on there because all is fine and no need to fix something that ain't broke.

17. pdxa4 macrumors 6502

18. mpossoff macrumors 68020

How thin is PS front and back? Will it work with Otterbox Defender? I use Defender during the week and on weekends want to use just Apple Bumper.

19. fotomatt1 macrumors regular

Why does Apple not sell the Crystal Film in the stores? I haven't really been able to figure out what they have against the Crystal Film. I have the anti-glare film only because I can't seem to find the Crystal Film anywhere.

20. zelaya macrumors 6502

You can order it directly from power support. The only thing that I hate is their shipping rate. I always try to order at least 3 set for same shipping cost.

21. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

Mod note: Buying and selling is not allowed outside of the Marketplace forum.

22. dKupe macrumors newbie

They used to- I bought my first ones there some years ago. Now they seem to only sell the matte-finish Anti-glare films. Amazon has them through an affiliate, but they are charging almost double the PowerSupport MSRP price! I guess I'll order mine direct from PowerSupport.

Kupe

23. JMies419 macrumors 6502

I ordered the front/back crystal set from power support directly yesterday afternoon and they already shipped out first thing this morning. I believe total cost with shipping ended up being $21.75. I should have them by Thursday or Friday. Hopefully they are as great as everyone says they are!

24. ScoutDad macrumors member