Where to buy UMB aluminum enclosure? (OEM lid, bottom, and frame))

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by AreYouAMac, Jul 10, 2009.

  1. AreYouAMac macrumors regular

    Jan 5, 2008
    Does anyone know a website or store where I can just purchase only the exterior aluminum parts of the unibody macbook pros? ~ The lid, bottom and keyboard frame?

    Thank You
  2. rgarjr macrumors 603


    Apr 2, 2009
    Southern California
    I dont know about the lid but you can get the rest from ifixit.com. The only thing that sucks is that, all there stuff is used so you don't know what you're getting.
  3. AreYouAMac thread starter macrumors regular

    Jan 5, 2008

    Any other sites?

    Used or new it does not matter.

Share This Page