Where to buy US iTunes gift cards?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hazerjohn, Jun 17, 2010.

1. hazerjohn macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,

I would like to switch to the US iTunes store and I am therefore looking for a good seller/place to buy US iTunes gift cards.

Any websites or eBay sellers to recommend?

Thank you

2. Corrosive vinyl macrumors 6502

Corrosive vinyl

Switching? Where do you hail from?
    Can you buy them on the US online store?

3. pdjudd macrumors 601

If you live in a non-US country Apple will not ship them overseas since that enables violations with their distribution partners.

4. hazerjohn thread starter macrumors newbie

I live in Europe but the iTunes store here are average.

I've just created a US account but as you probably know, you need a US credit card to directly buy stuff. The only way I can make this work is through charging my account with US iTunes gift cards. A lot of people do this, they buy the cards on eBay, etc and the seller sends them the code by email.

5. ibanezblack macrumors newbie

Hi..I live in US....I have $10,15,25,50 original US gift card..I bought it with cash at US store ...let me know if you need some ..but I'm wondering how will you pay me? I dont accept paypal..

6. RubbishBBspeed macrumors regular

Get yourself an american pre-pay credit card and register it to an american hotel. Apparently this is quite normal. It's not a proper registration as there is no debt liability. You can't spend what hasn't been credited to it.

You can then transfer funds to it from your own account.... simple!!!!

(Side-note) Our company has started using pre-pays after loads of people refused to accept liability for company credit cards because as it turns out if the company goes under or disputes the charges the employee is still responsible for the debt that remains on the card.