Where to find an iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adox, Sep 21, 2012.

1. adox macrumors newbie

Well now that launch Day is nearly out, I am wondering and I'm sure a few others, where can we find an iPhone 5? Has any one heard about frequency of shipments etc ?

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I had a list of stores with phones somewhere around here....

3. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

I walked to the att store and they just had a news shipment got me a 32gb iPhone

4. SqB macrumors 6502

I really wish Apple would turn on the site they had before that showed which stores had stock. I don't want to drive all the way down to Denver or Boulder to find out they don't have any.

I guess I'll try tomorrow.

5. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Verizon stores still had plenty around here (Portland Oregon area) this afternoon when I went back to buy a case.

I showed up this morning at opening and there was no line, I got one easy.

6. adox thread starter macrumors newbie

that crazy so soon ? I asked at every AT&T store I was at and they said they have no idea, I would assume every other day to every three days to meet demand, I had to return mine do to un foreseen circumstances after being in line for 4 hours, so in trying to find another one

7. zencowboy macrumors member

zencowboy

Arrived this morning at Apple store at 6:15am and walked out at 1030am with new iphone 5:)

8. canvasback13 macrumors regular

I called 4 stores this afternoon. Around 4 pm today white 32 and 64 were around. SAMs club had many configurations of Verizon models but no AT&T. That is in Baltimore area.

9. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

If you are ready to buy now, it's best to just hit the road to a carrier or Apple store. It's first come first served.

10. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

I went into a Verizon store around 4:30. They said, "we have a few left." Was # 18 in line. Waited about 30 minutes, and then they had only white 32's, and 64's. Again - we have a "few" left...